This isn’t my usual type of blog post but I’ve been tagged by the awesome Dafra from DafraStar and so here I am!
Also, I hope the blogosphere doesn’t punish me for using pictures from the same shoot as my last post… This is an impromptu piece and your girl does not have any more pennies to spend on pretty pictures…
- Despite wearing this beautiful orange jumper in my Face Behind the Schmile post, I hate the colour orange. I detest it. I loathe it. In fact, I am so passionate about my dislike for the colour that it almost makes me angry that I chose to wear it for that shoot.
2. I’m 5’8″ and I have pretty much been this height since I was 11 years old. Yeah… wasn’t easy at all.
3. As of April 2017, I am completely natural! As I mentioned in my #UnpopularPoliticalOpinions, going natural for me was not a political decision; it happened because #WigGang has given me the freedom to continuously switch up hairstyles without the need to relax my regrowth every so often and so it kinda just happened.
4. I love Chris Brown. If you know me personally, then this isn’t news. I’m honestly quite surprised I haven’t mentioned this before… My love for Chris Brown is how I met Deise, one of the purest and most beautiful bloggers I know- please check her out!
5. I’ve never been drunk. Not much more to say about that…
6. Disney World, Florida is my favourite place in the entire world and my favourite memory of all time is from my first ever trip there as a four-year-old.
7. My car was named Blanco by one of my closest friends, then given the middle name Adetokunbo by another one of my close friends and I treat her like my child. She’s my baby and was given to me as a surprise by my parents!
8. I cannot click my fingers. Please don’t send me ‘how to’ videos or drop a comment telling me I’m just doing it wrong. Trust me, it just doesn’t work.
Extra fun fact: a third of the people in the world cannot click/snap their fingers. I learnt this fact at 9/10 years old and it has brought me much comfort despite never meeting another non-clicker in the 10 years since making this discovery.
9. I’m not a fan of chicken *triggers your inner stereotypical mind to make unfair judgements*. I also don’t like turkey or duck, poultry just isn’t my thing.
10. My top 3 favourite films ever are The Lion King, Usual Suspects & Guardians of the Galaxy (in that order).
I hope you know me a bit better now!